|Date:||July 26, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Address:||TBD, Fort St. John|
Please join ABLE BC's Executive Director Jeff Guignard at our member meeting in Northern BC during one of the dates below.
Everyone is welcome - ABLE BC members and non-members! Whether you own or work at a pub, liquor store, hotel, or simply have a professional interest in the liquor industry, these meetings are a unique opportunity for ABLE BC to hear face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses.
What to expect at the meeting:
- Update on current liquor policy and industry issues, including the recent recommendations of the Government’s Business Technical Advisory Panel
- Update on non-medical cannabis legalization and the impact this will have in your municipality
- Learn about the issues ABLE BC is advocating for and our progress on key policy priorities
- Learn about ABLE BC's member benefit programs and how you can get involved
- Connect with other licensees and meet ABLE BC members in your area
- Light refreshments
To attend one of the meetings below, please RSVP to Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership and Communications): email@example.com or 604-688-5560. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Danielle.
Here's the full schedule of ABLE BC liquor industry meetings:
- Lillooet: Monday, July 16 from 10:00 am to noon at the Reynolds Hotel pub (1237 Main Street, Lillooet)
- Williams Lake: Tuesday, July 17 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Laughing Loon Pub (1730A Broadway Ave S)
- Prince George: Wednesday, July 18 from 10:00 am to noon the Westwood Pub (233 Cherry Ave, Prince George)
- Smithers: Thursday, July 19 from 10:00 am to noon in the lounge at the Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge (3251 East Highway 16, Smithers)
- Prince Rupert: Friday, July 20 from 10:00 am to noon in the Harbour Room at the Crest Hotel (222 1st Ave W, Prince Rupert)
- Fort Nelson: Wednesday, July 25 from 10:00 am to noon (location TBC)
- Fort St. John: Thursday, July 26 from 10:00 am to noon (location TBC))
- Dawson Creek: Thursday, July 26 from 3 pm to 5 pm (location TBC)
What is ABLE BC?
BC's Alliance of Beverage Licensees (ABLE BC) is the leading voice of British Columbia's private liquor and cannabis industries. Our membership includes: private liquor stores, pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotel liquor licenses, and various agents, industry suppliers, and benefit providers. On behalf of our over 1,000 members we advocate for a thriving and sustainable private liquor industry.
Visit our website and attend the member meeting to learn more about the work ABLE BC is doing on behalf of the private liquor industry.