|Date:||May 28, 2021 - May 29, 2021|
|Time:||8:30 am - 2:45 pm|
The BC Chamber of Commerce AGM & Conference will be held online, from May 28th – May 29th 2021.
Speakers and attendees will explore resiliency and the pillars that underpin the Big Thinking for Small Business economic recovery playbook. Together, through an economic outlook, panel discussions, and fireside chats, guests will identify, discuss, and deliver tangible takeaways that businesses can use to chart a path towards their future, sustained success and contribute to British Columbia’s future, sustained economic strength.
- Conference Welcome with the Honourable Selina Robinson, Minister of Finance
- Opening Keynote: BC’s economic outlook with Andrew Ramlo, Vice President of Intelligence at Rennie
- Panel: Building a more competitive post-pandemic economy with moderator Tim McMillan, President and CEO, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Panelists include Michael Goehring, President and CEO, Mining Association of BC; Bryan Cox, President and CEO, BC LNG Alliance; and Susan Yurkovich, President and CEO, Council of Forest Industries
- Panel: Leveraging crisis to catalyze innovation, with speakers to be announced
- Panel: Creating an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive, with speakers to be announced
- Closing Keynote: Taking what we heard to help us move forward, with speakers to be announced
- Plus, numerous networking opportunities, policy sessions, and more
- Check here for an updated itinerary and speaker list
- Members | $49
- Non-members | $79