|Date:||March 10, 2021|
|Time:||12:00 pm - 1:00 pm|
The COVID-19 pandemic is not only impacting how businesses operate, it is also influencing the types of jobs available and job seeker/employee expectations. The competition for skilled talent has not gone away, but in fact, continues to build as tourism employers increasingly compete with other industries as well. Understanding these changes and the impact on employee recruitment is critical in order for employers to adjust their recruitment practices and attract top talent.
The BC Museums Association has partnered with us at go2HR to present a session focused on providing tourism and hospitality employers with practical tips to help them adjust their recruitment practices as they prepare for the upcoming summer season.
- The impact of COVID-19 on employee recruitment and retention – Current challenges in the pandemic impacted labour market
- Tips for creating effective job postings
- Inclusive recruitment – tapping into alternative labour pools
- How to conduct effective virtual interviews
- Tips to help attract and retain employees during challenging times
- Virtual storytelling & the importance of positive employee experiences
Registration is FREE!
To learn more and to register, please visit the BC Museums Association website.