|Date:||July 23, 2021 - July 24, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Address:||845 Avison Way, Vancouver|
As the Vancouver Aquarium prepares to reopen, the organization is hosting a two-day job fair on Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24 from 9 am to 4 pm to hire 100 positions. The public is invited to come and meet their hiring representatives in the plaza at the front.
There is a variety of roles available in the following areas:
- Food and Beverage –Associates and Supervisors
- Retail – Store Sales Associates
- Kitchen – Pastry Chef, Kitchen Supervisors, Chef de Partie, Commis, Stewards and Stewarding Supervisors
- Guest Experience – Guest Service Ambassadors, Admissions and Ticketing
- Building Operations – Building Services Attendants
The Vancouver Aquarium is busy preparing for a reopening in the coming weeks and they are delighted to be welcoming back guests soon.