|Date:||August 23, 2022|
|Time:||1:30 pm - 2:30 pm|
There is no denying it, the COVID-19 pandemic has in many cases changed not only how we work, but where. As workforce trends (and worker preferences) across the globe shift in favour of remote or hybrid workplaces, BC tourism and hospitality employers who are in a position to do so, are considering their options.
While the idea of having employees work entirely or partly from home may seem attractive, it brings new challenges for the workplace. There are important HR, mental health, health and safety, and legal responsibilities and impacts to consider.
If you are considering or recently moved towards remote or hybrid work for your employees, join go2HR for this practical and informative webinar hosted by the Thompson Okanagan Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA).
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Identify the pros and cons of a remote or hybrid workforce
- Recognize critical human resource (HR) policies and procedures that employers should have in place for remote/hybrid employees
- Understand applicable health & safety regulations, employer/employee rights, responsibilities, and requirements to support remote/hybrid employees (e.g. Working alone, injury reporting, ergonomics)
- Gain tips to effectively manage and motivate remote/hybrid employees
- Recognize resources to help support mental health and wellness of remote/hybrid employees
This webinar is ideal for employers, managers, supervisors, and business owners.
Presented by go2HR's Manager of Industry Human Resources, Ginger Brunner.