|Date:||October 18, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Venue:||Forster Meeting Room, Bighorn Meadows Resort|
|Address:||10 Bighorn Boulevard, Radium Hot Springs|
You have questions? We have answers.
- What are some current tourism labour market trends in BC?
- Where can we find resources related to cannabis in the workplace?
- What is employer branding and why is it important to us?
- How can we retain and engage seasonal and year-round employees?
- Where do we start when it comes to setting up our health and safety program?
- What tools can we access to train our teams on occupational health and safety?
Join us in Radium Hot Springs for an Industry HR and Occupational Health and Safety Roundtable on Oct. 18, where you will have the opportunity to lead the discussion. Ask questions about HR practices and workplace health and safety, network with other local tourism employers and hear about their challenges, and discuss possible solutions and best practices.
Ginger Brunner, go2HR's Regional HR Specialist, will be on hand to facilitate the discussion, answer your questions, and share resources to assist you with your recruitment, retention, and workplace safety activities. We want to hear from you! Let us know what is going well, or not so well, in your HR/OHS practices and discover how we can help you.
Cost: Free. Click HERE to register.
Please register by Oct. 16 to secure your spot and submit HR/OHS questions you have in advance. Light refreshments will be provided. Space is limited.
If you have any questions, please contact Ginger Brunner, Regional HR Specialist at 778 721 5523.