|Date:||June 23, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm|
As we approach the next steps of the BC Restart Plan and begin to welcome visitors back in British Columbia, the BC Tourism Resiliency Network is bringing together a panel of five tourism industry organizations to help you leverage key resources towards resiliency.
These five B.C. tourism support organizations will share insights, opportunities, and other supports available for B.C. tourism businesses:
- Symphony Tourism Services: Kelly Galaski, Managing Director
- BC Hotel Association (BCHA): Ingrid Jarrett, President & CEO
- Indigenous Tourism BC (ITBC): Samantha Rullin, Stakeholder and Marketing Coordinator
- go2HR: Ginger Brunner, Senior HR Specialist
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA): Aaryn Secker, Associate Director, Education & Health Promotion
These organizations offer various supports to help tourism companies be successful in this time of uncertainty. This webinar will help tourism business managers to understand B.C. visitor trends and prepare for the coming season.