|Date:||November 25, 2021|
|Time:||12:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
|Venue:||Richmond Public Library|
|Address:||100-7700 Minoru Gate, Richmond|
WorkBC Richmond, the BC Hotel Association, and the Richmond Public Library are pleased to connect job seekers and employers for an afternoon of engagement and networking at the Tourism & Hospitality Hiring Fair.
During this in-person, exhibition-format hiring fair, employers will have the opportunity to meet with over 200 candidates to cultivate employment interests, establish connections, and secure skilled workers.
Thursday, Nov 25, 12 pm - 5:30 pm
- Venue: Richmond Public Library, Brighouse Branch,100-7700 Minoru Gate
- Format: Exhibition-format | There will be ten 25 minute time slots, with a maximum of 20 job seekers per appointment time. A maximum of ten employers will be in attendance.
Timeline of Events:
12 pm | Event begins
2:30 pm-3 pm | Break
5:30 pm | Event ends
- Each employer may bring one stand-up banner.
- Please do not bring a tablecloth as surfaces will be sanitized every 30 mins.
- Power extension line is provided.
- Masks are mandatory at Richmond Public Library.
- At this time, we ask that only one representative per property attend. Should you wish to bring another hiring manager, please indicate in your registration form.
- Employer registration is limited and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be contacted to confirm your spot.
This is your opportunity to meet with a wide selection of candidates ready to embark on their next chapter of employment. For more information and to register click here.