|Date:||July 19, 2021|
|Time:||10:00 am - 11:30 am|
Join WorkSafeBC, and other B.C. employers, to learn more about the preliminary premium rates for your industry and what you can do to reduce injuries, claim costs, and your premium rate.
They are offering virtual rate consultation sessions, presented on a secure platform, that are open to employers across the province to attend.
The presentation topics included:
- The financial state of the workers’ compensation system
- Rate and classification changes
- How you, as an employer, can influence your rates through improved health and safety
- Monday, July 19, 10:00–11:30 a.m. PST
- Monday, July 19, 1:00–2:30 p.m. PST
- Wednesday, July 21, 10:00–11:30 a.m. PST
- Wednesday, July 21, 1:00–2:30 p.m. PST