|Date:||February 25, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
Haven’t landed that interview? Don’t worry – YMCA here to help!
Each year, YMCA employment programs help young adults (just like you!) reach their potential. They provide industry specific certifications, as well as career-related paid work experience placements in various sectors, and support young, motivated professionals to build skills; develop confidence; and integrate into the Canadian labour market.
To participate in this program, youth must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- 15 to 30 years of age.
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or a person on whom Conventional Refugee
status has been confirmed.
- Live in Greater Vancouver or Fraser Valley region in B.C., Canada.
- Have a Social Insurance Number and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Be unemployed and not in full-time school; and
- Be experiencing one (or more) barrier to gaining or maintaining employment.
How to get started:
February 18, 23, 25 from 1pm to 2pm.
Sign up for an Information Session here